SHIPPED FROM PORTUGAL!
Babywearing coat 4 in 1: regular coat + babywearing coat with a frontcarry and backcarry option + maternity coat
Diva Outerwear Babywearing Coats have been developed specially for cold climates. They are designed in Italy and tested in Russia known by its cold and snowy weather; there are a lot of useful details to make your babywearing experience in winter comfortable and pleasant.
The Diva Babywearing Coat will protect you and your baby from cold, wind and snow. It is easily washed, lightweight, with a water repellent outer; you can use it in temperatures up to -10C (14F).
The coat includes:
- A detachable babywearing insert. Special cords with stoppers adjust the size of the insert and provide perfect adjustment depending on the mother and baby sizes.
- A detachable mothers' collar to protect a mum's neck from cold when babywearing. A special cord provides adjustment of the collar to protect from a strong wind.
- A detachable baby's hood protects baby's neck, shoulders and head from cold, frost and wind. A coat can be worn with or without this hood.
- A detachable maternity insert. A coat can be used as a maternity coat until the end of pregnancy.
- Temperature: from +10C (50F) to -10C (14F)
- Central zippers opening for easy access to the baby: any time you can check the sling or breastfeed a baby without putting off the coat.
- Unique feature! Backcarry is equally comfortable then a frontcarry, with equally great protection of a mum's neck from cold.
- Unique feature! Elastic belt with a buckle provides proper fit and creates a feminine silhouette while keeping the warmth inside, with both front and back carry (the belt can be buckled both in front and back).
- A strap on the mother's hood provides safe backcarry babywearing: the hood should be rolled and fixed with a strap when baby is worn on your back (a strap usage is IMPORTANT to avoid suffocation risk!)
- Two-sided sleeve bands can be rolled to adjust the arm length.
- Adjustment cord on the mother's hood for better fit while babywearing.
- Unique feature! Hidden zippers inside comfortable and big pockets to put toddler's feet out for more comfortable babywearing.
Inserts measurements (width):
- Babywearing insert: 47cm/19" (upper part), 17cm/7" (lower part);
- Maternity insert: 20cm/8" (widest part).
Fabric & care
- Body and lining: 100% Polyester.
- Fill: 100% Polyester ("Shelter*")
- Machine wash
- A babywearing coat is not a babycarrier, you need a sling or a buckle carrier to carry a baby!
- A babywearing coat can be used only with a vertical 'tummy-to-tummy' front carry!
Designed in Italy, manufactured in Russia.
* Shelter is a high-tech fill from micro-fibers which combines benefits of natural feathers and synthetic fibers. Even a thin layer of Shelter provides a great protection from cold. It is ecological, keeps its form after wash and dries up quickly. Shelter fill was certified with Eco-Tex Standard 100 and is recommended for kids and newborn clothes.
To identify your size you need to measure over the fullest part of your bust, with the tape measure parallel to the floor, then check the table below.
For your convenience we also included measurements of the coat so that we can compare with your normal outerwear.
Returns and Exchange Policy
Feel free to order our products, even if you do not like the model or ordered the wrong size, you can return the product to us for refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt of your order. Please note that returned items must be in clean, unworn, unwashed and brand new condition, in its original packaging with tags attached.
If you wish to exchange an item that you purchased for a different size or style, we will ship you the replacement FREE by regular mail (this is not applicable to items purchased with a promo discount, we will ask you to pay for the replacement shipping). Unfortunately we do not offer a refund for initial or return shipping.
If the initial shipping was free, in case of return we will refund with a deduction of our actual shipping cost.
After we receive your return, we will inspect it and provided the product is in like-new condition described above, we will make you a refund and/or send your exchange.
Products purchased with a discount from "Sale" category are non-refundable.
Returns of Product with Faults
Diva Milano company is settled to provide the product of the highest possible quality. On top of inspections at the factory all products are inspected before shipping. But if by chance you receive a damaged/faulted item, we will send you a replacement or make a full refund including initial and return shipping costs, within 30 days after receipt of your purchase.
Please contact us by e-mail email@example.com in case you wish to return/exchange any items you purchased for further instructions.